It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s BlunderMom!

Posted by on May 26, 2006

We all know the media exaggerates stuff, especially when it comes to celebrities, but there probably IS a kernel of truth to everything that’s been said about Britney Spears and her less-than-stellar parenting skills. Hell….there’s probably an entire cornfield of truth to all of it. I have to admit, however, after the week I’ve had, that I actually feel a little sorry for her.

I know. I know. She’s an idiot. And poor Sean Preston… (why does everyone call him by both names? Am I the only one that thinks that’s weird?) But now that I’m bunking with parenting blunders hall-of-famer Spears, I’ve had to stop and consider whether I’m in any position to to say anything about Britney (slutty videos, orange jumpsuits and numerous other fashion-don’ts notwithstanding)

Now, in my own defense, 2/3 of what I’m about to confess to is really not my fault. I had no control over the circumstances but in typical sacrificial mom fashion, I blame myself anyway. Somewhere

between conception and birth I solemnly swore to protect my children from everything bad, including circumstances beyond my control. So even though they’re not my fault, I’m still guilty.

Painful Blunder Number 1

Earlier this week, after spiking a very high fever and projectile vomiting all over me twice, I decided to take my 11 month old son (Peebs) to the evening pediatrician. I got him dressed and as I was exiting the bedroom with him on my hip, I turned to my left to pull the door closed behind me, not knowing, because I don’t have lizard eyes on the sides of my head, that he was turned to the right, sticking his chubby little hand into the crack of the door jamb. Yes. I crunched his little hand in the door, leaving a crease and a matching purple bruise. We won’t even discuss the crying.

There’s no way I could have known he would do that BUT…I still should have prevented it. For what it’s worth, the pediatrician said it was fine. But did that make me feel better? Hardly.

Painful Blunder Number 2

Once we’re at the pediatrician’s office, in the exam room, Peebs decided to open the cabinet under the sink. I look and there’s nothing in there so I let him open and close the cabinet doors. He loves doing this and has never sustained an injury from doing it at home so what’s the harm? Well…apparently the doctor’s office has those newfangled hinges that are on the inside. They have a little gap in them perfect for crushing small fingers and he managed to find it. Squish goes the finger. More screaming and crying. Lather, rinse, repeat.

I could have prevented that. It was stupid of me to let him play with the cabinet doors. I just didn’t want to hear his inevitable cries of protest when I tried to stop him. I was exhausted and lazy and I took the easy way. Totally. My. Fault. His finger is fine. Me? I’m fine if you don’t count being mired in mommy guilt.

(and the vomiting and fever appears to be viral)

Embarrassing but Painless Blunder Number Three

AKA The piece de resistance…

Yesterday, Peebs got locked in the car with it running.

I know.

Shut up.

Here’s how it happened. I stopped at a friend’s house to drop something off. My daughter wanted to go to the door with me so she could say hi to her pal so with the engine still running, I got out, opened the sliding door and let her out. I closed it and when I tried to open the driver’s side door to grab the item I was dropping off, it was locked. I checked every door and the back window and they were ALL LOCKED.

But I didn’t lock the doors. The car is possessed. It has always done weird stuff like lock automatically but it never locks the driver’s door. Never. Until Now.

I called the auto club and for the 20 minutes until they arrived, I paced furiously, talking a mile a minute, repeatedly stating that I have no idea how this happened and checking on the baby every 11 seconds while waving and smiling at him through the glass like some kind of crazy person.

He never stopped grinning and waving back at me. He was perfectly fine. I was a wreck. And even though it wasn’t my fault, I am still guilty. I should never trust any stupid car to act properly and even though I was just going to the front door for 30 seconds, I probably should have unloaded him despite the aggravation of having to put him right back in. I shouldn’t have been lazy.

So now you see why maybe I can’t feel superior to Britney anymore…

Even worse for her, though, is that she’s preggers which is already tough. When I imagine being pregnant with a BABY to care for, well, I can’t imagine it, really. It’s just too icky.

It was really dumb to allow herself to get knocked up again but I can’t help feeling bad for her, despite all her poor choices. I have to believe even though she’s a complete dunce, that she does love her son and that the media frenzy resulting from those poor choices might be adversely affecting her unborn baby with a shitload of undue stress.

Yes, she’s a celeb and she’s supposed to be fair game for the media. I’m just not sure it’s fair for her children. Surely they don’t deserve to have their lives, one before it’s even born, to be such spectacle.

I know I’m in the minority here but I’m a big sap when it comes to babies and pregnant women. You guys KNOW I watch A Baby Story at least three times a week.

So, feel free to disagree with me or flog me for being a blunderously bad mom if you must.

Just don’t be unkind. I’m very sensitive, you know :)

• mrsmogul says:

You just listed the two worst fears! The door on the hand and the locking the tot in the car things..

Oh and the pregnancy thing again. HAHA which I sorta mentioned today. LOL about the Sean Preston two name thing! Why do they do that?

• Karen Rani says:

I was just thinking the other day how I kinda felt sorry for Brit-Twit. And no, you’re not the only one who thinks being called Sean Preston is weird.
    As for your own mothering skills…..we’ve ALL done stuff like that. Don’t sweat it!

• Heather says:

I feel bad for her too; everyone trips and as a klutz personally I’ll be terrified to carry my own kids in case I trip and fall. I guess the difference with me is that I’m a) not stupid enough to drive around with a kid on my lap (as britney did) and b) not being chased constantly by a horde of photographers waiting for any little blunder.

• tlwest says:

Hey I am on the Leave Britt alone… I cant imagine what iot would have been like to have the press all around me when I was 8 months preggo with a 18 moth old who tripped me in the middle of the mall knocked me on my butte and proceeded to have a temper tantrum to get an accademy award with. Did one person get off their ass to help me back up in the mall? Hell no! over 20 people saw me fall!

• tori says:

As usual, I completely agree with you about Britney! Every time there is a news story about her, I get a little sad for her. She seems not to have it all together right now, and I think it is just unkind to make things any harder for her than they already are! I want to make her come live with me so I can take care of her and her babies! I also agree about Sean Preston…are they trying to set him up to be a criminal? Usually that is the only time you see a 3 named person.

• supa says:

Oh, what a feeling. I’ve done so many stupid things* — I think we all have — that of course this rings true.

And poor Britney, “parenting in a fishbowl” as I’ve heard said about her — I really do feel for her. I’m imagining all the stupid things I’ve done [both consciously and accidentally] and just turning green at the thought of them being videotaped and scrutinized the world over.

We only have one pair of eyes and two hands, and sometimes shitty things happen. If these tots didn’t test our endurance parenting wouldn’t be very hard.

* Such as the time Owen at 7 months was choking on an acorn, or the time I myself discovered his little fingers get caught in something, or the time I put nestle’s strawberry syrup on his oatmeal ’cause the little bastard just wouldn’t eat his cereal. Lord, I could go on.

Remarkably tough, these children, and good thing.

• krista says:

Jams!!!! You are so fabulous Izzy.

• supa says:

Though I have to interject — I have two names [Mary and Beth] and I am neither Southern nor criminal. Two-named people rock! Et cetera.

• Mega Mom says:

OK, I agree and disagree. The parenting stuff? Some dopier than others. Almost falling? See it. Putting the baby in lap? Not so much. The forward car seat? I don’t know, I’d be freaked out trying to drive a Mini Cooper Convertible with a kid, but that is just me.

The thing that kills it for me is Federloser. What was she thinking from Day 1? This guy’s girlfriend was pregnant with her second kid in a short time! You’ve got to have more respect for kids than that. Did you see that poem she wrote and posted the other day? It was only up for a minute, but it is on my blog. Maybe she’ll finally lose him, but who wins then?

• Mrs. Chicky says:

I was feeling sorry for Brit the other day myself. I don’t remember what happened but it was a stupid mommy blunder that had me feeling bad for at least a day, and then it was replaced by another and then another. Try not to beat yourself up too badly. You’re in good company!

That car thing scares the sh*t out of me. You must have needed an emergency trip to the salon after that to cover all your new gray hairs!

• Stacy says:

Ok, I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say I feel sorry for her too. She has done some dumbass stuff, but then I think how I would measure up if my life were put under a microscope. Not so well! I’ve done some really stupid shit as a mom too. I just have the luxury of being a nobody.

• Marcie says:

Shit happens. I think it’s almost required for kids to get their finger shut in the car door at least once. You’re a good mommy:)

• J. says:

Ha!
    I locked daughter in the car too. With it running. In the middle of winter.
    I thought I’d get the groceries in the house first since she was sleeping.
    Yep, I felt like a complete idiot. I kept expecting child services to show up with the auto club.

• “Lather, rinse repeat”

Love it.

• Dawn says:

I have also stepped on my child’s hand, since my cat like reflexes did not allow me to see her right behind me, crawling.

And the head whacking? We have ALL done that. Usually not on purpose…

• Sue says:

What, no Lizard Eyes? How did you ever expect to raise children without having Lizard Eyes?

I am sorry for all the mashed fingers and the screaming. Just thinking of it makes my heart squinch up. I’ll never forget the time my mom was wrangling me and my brother and taking groceries out of the car trunk and the cat was greeting us and yep, she slammed his tail in the trunk. THAT was some loud screaming, from all 4 of us.

Sometimes I wish for the old days, when you had to push the little buttons down on the locks to lock them and pull them up to unlock them…what was so hard about that? And cranking the window down…I could do that! But now if you wait in a car with the windows up and the driver takes the keys as they inevitably do, you just roast waiting…modern life. So rough.

• Jenn2 says:

If you’re a mom, you’ve had days (weeks, months) like that. And yep, my reluctant pity for the car wreck that is Britney Spears life grows every day. Here’s the thing. I was a way-too-young mom, saddled with a loser husband. Of course, I didn’t get pregnant again, but I was just foolish, not dumb.

Did I mention that my daycare facility has a spare copy of my car key? Uh-huh. Word to the AAA.

• Hipstermom says:

Don’t feel too bad Izzy, we all have our days. When I was pregnant with At-man I remember a couple of girlfriends who already had kids got into a “I can’t beleive I did that to my own kid” conversation right in front of me. At the time they really freaked me out, but now everytime I acidentally bump one of my guys with the car door I remember that it happens to all of us.

• Kristi says:

If you didn’t make mistakes, then we’d be flogging you! My youngest got locked in the car in front of the Military Police Station in Korea. I accidentally closed my minivan’s automatic sliding door on Lauren’s foot. I sideswiped a parked car when Jackson was 3-weeks old, strapped in his carseat and crying, I turned around to see what all the fuss was about and turned the steering wheel with me. Even though I was only going like 20mph, both cars were toast. It was my husband’s birthday.
    The list goes on and on. Cheer up!

• The locked-in-the-car scenario makes me cringe. I left CJ in the car one afternoon when I picked up Tacy from school. I FORGOT MY BABY. When I realized what I had done, I literally stopped in the middle of a sentence and raced out to the car, where she was fine – a little tear-stained, but fine. When I went back into the center, I very seriously asked the assistant director if she would have to report me. She looked shocked and said, “No. I just feel terrible that I was holding you up, talking to you.”

I still feel sick when I think about it. Not good for a mommy who’s already quite anxiety-prone.

• jennster says:

my whole point is that if the media followed me around 24/7, i’d be on the \covers of shit too fo rdoing stupid things

• Here’s hoping your next week is better.

Thanks for the music – what an excellent flashback that was for me!

• I have felt pretty sorry for Britney Spears ever since I heard the rumor years back that she had been given implants at the age of 17. It had to be all downhill from there. It seems as though she was used and abused so that people could make money off of her and now she’s all mixed up and depressed, and it IS her life after all and her babies’ lives. They are real people in the end. So, it’s kinda mean to poke fun. (But that doesn’t mean I didn’t laugh just a wee bit at the latest media story about how she almost dropped her baby but didn’t spill the drink she had in her other hand.)

As for your baby blunders, if the kid survives and/or does not require a hospital visit, I don’t think it technically counts as a blunder, right? Right? :)

• QofS says:

Ok. Here goes.

I ran up to stick a flyer on a neighbor’s door and forgot to put the breaks on the double stroller. Both kids rolled into the street.

A side street, thank god.

Some roofers a few doors down jumped off the roof and pushed the kids back up the driveway. All while I was chatting with my neighbor at the front door.

• lildb says:

how eery that we were on the same wavelength – I posted something similar about Britney; er, that is, I posted something snarky about her, and then I took it back because I felt like a major arsehole for snarking on a girl who is clearly trying to make sense of the tornado that has taken her life into the dark, lightning-laced ether, along with one infant and another on the way. god. just saying that gives me chills.

so, yeah. perfect parents? no such thing. Britney – a girl who never had a chance to grow up properly, trying to do it in the midst of bearing two kidlets? it won’t be the first time someone’s had to accomplish that – but to do it under the microscope she’s in? pure. fucking. hell.

• mama_tulip says:

I’ve always kind of felt bad for celebs in that they have ZERO PRIVACY. I mean, I don’t know what I’d do if I couldn’t get up and go to Wal Mart in my goddamn pj’s. You know? I know it comes with the territory and all that, but really, it isn’t that necessary. And if someone followed me around with a camera 24/7, it would be bad.

And I have your Izzy Jams playing right now in a separate window. God, you are SO COOL, providing your readers with a fabulous, hip music mix. Forget Firefox. IZZY FOR PREZ!

• Oh man. You must be really exhausted kid. Take it easy – on yourself too. I hate when that crap happens.

Oh, ouch! Poor you – and poor Peebs too of course, but He’s prolly long forgotten it by now, and you will remember and flog yourself until you die, poor lady.

Yeah, I feel for Britney too, I really do. I know she wanted to be a young mom, but I don’t think she had any clue how tough it would be – did any of us, really? And she seems to be at odds with everyone who was once a positive in her life ever since KFed came along, the world is watching and commenting relentlessly… The ppictures of her in the restaurant she almost dropped S.P outside of show her crying – no wonder. She may be young and stupid, but she’s hardly the only one. Just the only whose every mistake is captured and wired around the globe. I hope she finds someone to be a friend for her and help her out, I really do. Drop me a line, Brit.

• mama_tulip says:

Izzy…that mix was awesome, girl. The Portishead, the Beastie Boys, Mary J., Stereo MC’s…AWESOME.

• Nancy says:

I think Britney has made some bad choices (driving with SP on her lap, installing the carseat in forward position in a convertible) but the whole tripping thing could happen to anyone. And does — about a month ago I was carrying Rosie, tripped at the top of a flight of concrete steps, dropped her, and fell myself. She rolled down the steps while I watched helplessly. I was not drunk or otherwise impaired, but if the media’d been watching they would have had a field day. Luckily Rosie was not badly hurt — a bad cut on the arm and a couple of bumps on the head. I felt like such a loser-mom.

I’m going to listen to the mix in a bit. Sounds like good stuff.

• joy says:

yup–pretty much we all suck in these regards, but we’re all the little critters have got, so they can suck it up.

the image of you pacing and waving/smiling manically at your boy in the car–peed my pants over here, I can tell you!

can’t believe I’ve not been stalking you more often!

• Kristin says:

Are you talking about the time I turned too quickly while my baby was on my hip and I ended up smacking his head against the doorjamb? Or, maybe you meant the time I forgot to strap Eva into her car seat causing her to fall out when I went over a speed bump. OR, I suppose you could be referencing the time I fed the kids Doritos and Sprite and called it “lunch”.

Parenting blunders. I’ve done a lot of them… just fortunately, not withing view of a telephoto lens.

• misha says:

crunched in the door….
    the word crunched just about did me in.

Our sweeeet family friend (one of those quiet, santa-like guys) was getting the little car seat out of the back of the car bringing their new/first baby girl home from the hospital, set her on the driveway and somehow she got bumped and rolled ALL THE WAY DOWN their steep driveway. she’s fine. but everything else I do I run it past that moment of agony.

…. can’t someone just take care of the k-fed issue (like maybe the sopranos) because then I have faith that mothering could help her with all the rest of the learning curve she needs. But then there’d be five fatherless children. What is up with that man?!

• I’m no Britney fan, but I feel sorry for her. I cringe to think what people would say if every parenting blunder I made was photographed, videotaped, and put up for discussion on every site on the internet.

Once, I let my son chew on this beaded belt that I had. He preferred it to all the teething paraphanalia I had bought him for some reason. So I left him in the playpen, and went to do something…I forget what. When I came back, the belt had come apart and he had BEADS the exact size of his esophagus in his mouth. I nearly killed my son.

The list goes on.

You’re not alone, and either is Britney. I always want to ask people who feel compelled to comment on her parenting skills if they ever made a mistake.

• chelle says:

I am kind on the side of not stoning Brit alive. I think all mothers have made some errors in judgment, simple mistakes and have had accidents!! Especially new moms!

You are so not the first person to lock the kid in the car and you will not be the last!

• ghandi rules says:

I saw a woman loose control of her three year old on a tricycle. He was barreling down the hill towards a road. She let go of the baby carriage her infant was in to run after him. she caught him and I caught the carriage before it plowed into the mail box. Everyone needs help sometimes. No one needs shit for their screw ups.

• Christina says:

See, maybe I’m just a horrible mom, but I see blunder #2 as a learning experience. It’s one of those situations where the kid won’t lose a finger, but it’ll hurt. I’ll bet he won’t do it again. Now, I’m not advocating letting your kid do anything, but minor problems I don’t stress over.

I do feel bad for Britney, but I also think she’s a special kind of dumb. We all make mistakes. But her mistakes are larger than just blunders. Some are downright life threatening. I think she just needs a good mom friend to sit her down and talk to her.

• Tori says:

Don’t feel guilty Iz…
    These weeks happen… usually in threes too.
    I have done all three of them and worse…
    Left baby in car seat at the side of the road
    Watched as baby rolled off the bed
    Cut baby’s fingernails – tiny new born ones but also nicked the fingers…. oooohhhh that scrunched up baby face as she screamed.
    If I think of anymore I’ll let you know.
    They soon grow up to be brats who talk back to you, instead of giving you that “why did you do that Mommy face”
    Next week will be better…

• Izzy says:

Awww…thanks. You’re sweet :)

• Izzy says:

Oh no! I hope you were okay. I can’t believe people could be so callous.

• Izzy says:

Glad you enjoyed!

• roo says:

What a tough time you’ve had! No wonder you’re feeling frazzled.

I wish you wouldn’t be so hard on yourself, though– what you keep describing as “lazy” sounds to me like plain exhaustion.

After all, it’s not like you went for a drive on the freeway with your infant in your lap.

• Amy says:

Dude, I am so Britney Spears. It’s why I only pretend to dismiss her as a bad mom–inside I’m cringing because God knows I’ve probably done worse.

• Katie says:

As for Brit, lets look at it this way…..

AT LEAST SHE IS WITH HER CHILD! MISTAKES, BLUNDERS, whatever aside, at LEAST she is with him! How many celebrities other than Bragelina do you see with their children?

• I felt like the most horrible mom in the world when my daughter fell down the escalator that was going up. It was the never-ending fall. Thank goodness someone working nearby ran to press the emergency stop button. She had scrapes, bruises and tears but was ok. It’s easy to beat ourselves up. We don’t need the media.

I’m loving your trip hop! Wahoo time to get my groove on.

• cameo says:

whatsup my izzy? ahhhhhh, i made it through the craziness (thus far)! i hate it when things happen to the babies. i know the feeling when you are the one responsible for their pain – even if it was an accident. it’s a crappy feeling. and that feeling will surface every time you think about those incidents – sucks royally! but then you just hug them and kiss on them a litttle and it all goes away and they feel good because you’re loving on them and they don’t know why! see, there’s a reaon.! built in guilt designed to show the love. :) twisted, i know, but it works.
    ps – thanks for the musica!

• carrien says:

OKay, I’ve felt sorry for BRitney for a long time now too. I don’t like her music, or her previous slutty persona, though she is pretty, but I can’t help thinking that that poor girl needs a friend, a good friend who has some experience PARENTING and can help her to stumble through this mess she finds herself in. That photo of her crying after nearly dropping SP broke my heart. I think she really loves her baby, she just hasn’t a clue and no one to help her. I don’t imagine anyone in her peer group is a good parenting role model for her.
    Imagine having every tabloid after having a baby talking about how you are still fat and showing the most unflattering photos of you. I know I would crumble, and that’s before they catch me making a mistake with my baby. Which I’ve done. Actually dropped the first one twice, thank GOd their bones don’t break that easily and he didn’t land on his head. It scared the SHIT out of me.

• Tired Tunia says:

Hey don’t feel guilty about your kiddos accidents! I would have freaked out about locking him in the running car though! That’s one I haven’t done yet. But don’t worry, there’s still time and opportunities for me to make new parenting mistakes each and every day. As far as Britney, I don’t have much sympathy for the girl. How much help can she afford? Lots. Imagine if all you had to do for your kids was play with them and love them. No cooking. No cleaning. No wondering if you could afford diapers that week. No laundry. Ah, I can dream!

• staci says:

I too consider myself a responsible parent. I am a bit older (42) and have a 5 year old and a almost 2 year old. When my son was only 8 months old he crawled out of his room and fell down about 6 stairs…when my daughter was 5 months she fell off of the bathroom counter top while I was diapering her. It happens to the best of us…we just are not being watched all the time. I do feel a bit bad for her, and so much is the medias fault for always following these people around and making them nuts. She actually seems to spend a lot of time really being a mom to Sean Preston on her own…you don’t see pictures of him with a nanny in tow…

• Karla says:

Being a mom is tough and being a mom in the spotlight is the worst. I can’t imagine.

• Izzy says:

You make a good point. A lot of celebs are never seen with their children.

• Kristi says:

I can beat you. The other day I let my daughter have my old broken purse. I thought I had cleaned it out but she brought this little brown envelope to me. “Mom, what’s this?” OH CRAP! It’s the VALIUM pill my dentist gave me to take before my upcoming wisdom teeth extraction. Where’s the paparazzi to capture me handing powerful narcotics to my kids?

• Nila says:

I too feel bad for Brit, but she knows she’s in the public eye. So. Don’t. Do. Dumb. Stuff. I know I give the facade of being a good mommy when out in public. Once we’re home, I let all my bad mom qualities hang out.

Who doesn’t feel like a bad mom at times, most of the time. There’s a lot of guilt involved with mothering. I’ve done the thing where you lock your kid and keys in the car too. Good Times!

• Anna says:

You know how many unplanned pregnancies there are in Big Celebrity World that end in secret abortions? Neither do I, but I imagine there are a lot. Brittany should be applauded for embracing this second (assumed unexpected) pregnancy like any decent mom would.

I drive a Nissan Altima and was horrified the day we found out that the car re-locks itself after a certain amount of time when it’s been unlocked by the remote on the keychain. My husband came out of the grocery store, opened up the back door, tossed the keys into the front seat so he could buckle our baby girl into her car seat, and by the time he shut her door and went to get into his own seat behind the steering wheel, the car had locked itself. It was a hot day and panic set in fast. He was able to get her out pretty quick, but it temporarily traumatized us all.

Every parent makes ‘dumb’ mistakes from time to time. :-)

• Redneckmommy says:

My darling daughter was four months old when I peed on the stick to my horror and discovered I was expecting. Being preggers and packing an infant around is not fun. So my heart bleeds just a little for the idiot known as Brit. It doesn’t bleed too much though. She is rich and has endless supply of nannies.

As for parental blunders: Imagine a eighteen month old and a five month old and a cold winter night. I was grocery shopping and when I got home I put my daughter in the house with a box of oranges. I put the keys down and went back to grab the baby. My darling daughter locked the door behind me. I panicked, and it took me 45 minutes to find the manager to let me into my house. I was a wreck. My baby was freezing his ass off and my daughter was happy as a pig in shit. She poked holes in all the oranges and thought it was great fun! I still have nightmares!

• anna nic says:

i whacked my son’s head into the door frame at his first birthday party in front of 20 relatives AND his daycare provider. the screaming was the icing on the cake, believe me.

• Monica says:

Your comment on 5/26/06 about when you forgot to strap your daughter into her carseat made me feel 100% better. I made that mistake today with my 2-week old daughter. I took her out of the car after driving around on errands and discovered to my horror that she was not strapped in. God forbid if I got into an accident! I felt like the worst mother in the world and cried about it. Then, I did an internet search to see if there were any message boards, etc. about any other parents who had done this. I read your post, along with the other posts, and felt so much better that I’m not alone!

I also have another blunder to share: when my son was 7 weeks old, I was carrying him in his car seat when he was not strapped into it. The handle was in the down position, so natually, he fell out of it and hit his head on the hard wood floor. We brought him to the ER to have him checked out, and he was fine. I thought the ER staff was going to report us to the child welfare agency, but they did not say anything about our lack of parenting skills!

Anyway, thanks for letting me get this off my chest.

• Larry89Brnco says:

Honestly, in the short-term, there is little that any of these so-called leaders of GM can say that is credible.

• Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it’s exact same topic with your article. Thanks, excellent share.